Friday, August 11, 2006

Class of 2007's Officers

After almost two months, the Killer Cola selection process is now complete. We would like to congratulate all of our fifteen finalists (out of an original pool of over one hundred), but sadly only a select few could be chosen. For the next couple of days, the officers for the 2006-2007 school year will be introducing themselves. First in line, we have Nikoletta Lelis:

"Hello everyone. My name is Nikoletta Lelis. I am currently a senior at Loyola, and I attended St. Philip the Apostle in Northfield for elementary school. I first heard about the Killer Cola campaign while attending a Dumbach Scholar presentation last spring in the theater. I was shocked to learn of the human rights violations, and I decided to get involved. That's why I'm here now. Until next time...."

More officers will be introducing themselves soon.

- Dan Wozniczka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home