Saturday, April 22, 2006

Reinforcements

It's hard to believe that T, Thomas Paine, and I will graduate in less than a month. It seems like just yesterday that I was a freshman who couldn't find his English class. A reader left a comment under one of the posts concerning the future of Loyola, and what happens after my partners and I graduate. To begin, I would like to state that although we graduate soon, we will be continuing our campaign up until graduation, as well as beyond. Thomas Paine, T, and I may no longer be students at Loyola, but we will still make our presence known, especially right here on this website. I have also began interviewing several juniors who have shown an interest in being the leaders of the campaign after we graduate. We have not yet chosen anyone among the applicants, but we will announce their names here as soon as we do. If anyone from the class of 2007 or beyond is interested, there is still time to apply. Please email me at danielwozniczka@hotmail.com if you would like to be considered. The future is looking bright here at Loyola Revolution, and I promise each and every one of you that my partners and I will not be silenced, no matter where we are next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home